- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
- Shipping charges, which are product shipping costs, shall be paid by the buyers for all international shipments.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- In case the delivery of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller has to notify the buyer of this situation within 3 days after learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the buyer within 14 days.
- If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer has to return the product subject to the contract to the seller within 3 days at the seller's expense.
- If it occurs due to force majeure that the seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; Within 14 days of this cancellation, the product price is returned to the bank.
- The buyer shall inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; torn, stained, etc. damaged and defective goods are included in the category, after receiving the goods/services must be protected. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
- The buyer can use his/her right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that she/he notifies the seller through the contact information below, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated.
- Return and exchange shipping charges belong to the buyer.
- Your orders shall reach you within 3-7 working days for purchases in Turkey. For international shipments, it may take up to 14 days for your orders to reach you.
- You can send your return/exchange products via shipping companies within 14 days of purchase. Returning and exchanging shipping cost belong to the buyer.
- The product to be returned must be returned with its original package/box, The product must be returned as received delivery. In order for the product to be returned, it must also be sent with its invoice. Returns of products that have lost their resale ability feature and cannot be sold to another customer are not accepted and the price is not refunded. If your return does not match our standards, we will send you back the items.
- If returned product is as received delivery, the price of the product shall be returned to your credit card within 10 working days after receipt of the returned product, which is the legal period.